Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.1 - 8.5

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.1

Hello fans and welcome to our first August newsletter. We were hoping to have the top 10 completed by now but as everyone suspected, Negronomicon is draggin his feet. He claims to be “busy” but we all know better. I feel we just have to keep waiting. Sorry about that.
In some interesting news, Chris Masters has been offered a contract in the HWF which he happily accepted. In fact, as part of his contract, Negronomicon offered Masters a shot at the North American title.

We keep trying to get with the Bruiser to schedule an interview but he seems to be “busy” too and keeps ignoring our requests. I wonder if something is up with him. In a surprise move, the Negronomicon has put another roster change in and this time he asked for Dreamer and the Bruiser. Regal ok’d the move and in exchange, CSWA willl get CM Punk and MW3. With the move to the CSWA, MW3 and Shawn Michaels as well as John Cena and Punk’s feuds all come to an end. At the PPV this month, both men will get one last shot at the other.

William Regal did announce yet another match between Dreamer and the Bruiser. This time, it is going to be a tag team match. With their move to the HWF, Tommy Dreamer teamed with Jeff Jarrett and the Bruiser teamed with Sting. Jarrett and Sting started off the match and neither one of their partners would tag in unless the other was in the ring first. We had about 8 minutes of Jarrett and Sting battling back and forth until both men finally made their respective tags and just as Dreamer and the Bruiser hit the ring, they attacked…..their partners. WHAT? Dreamer took out Jarrett and the Bruier tossed Sting over the top rope to the floor. Dreamer hit a DDT on Jarrett and made the cover. SWERVE! Tommy Dreamer and the Bruiser shook hands after the match and stood together over the body of Jeff Jarrett. Sting tried to get back in the ring but the Bruiser took him out with a Singapore Cane shot. With this new team, they were given the vacated 8th position for the tag team titles. Just like that.

Since they will not be in line for the title shot right away, William Regal announced the first match for the “Over the Edge” PPV this month: The Bruiser and Tommy Dreamer taking on Jeff Jarrett and Sting.

Also announced was the final matchup between CM Punk and John Cena. This will be a Steel Cage Match.

Our third match is MW3 vs. Shawn Michaels. If Shawn loses, he must retire. If he wins, he regains the services of Whisper.

It was also decided that with the HWF and CSWA roster as it is, instead of a top 10, we will have a top 7. In the HWF, it was also decided that members of a tag team can be placed in the title contention but will not be allowed to hold a singles title if they are currently holding the tag team titles. All members of the CSWA are allowed to go for singles titles if they choose. As of right now, the only team that said they would not is the team of the Dudley’s while they hold the Tag Team Titles.

Also, William Regal and Jeff Meyers announced the return to the ring by none other than Samoa Joe. Joe had finished his suspension without further incident so he was allowed to return back to the ring.

Jeff Meyers also followed up with an announcement of his own: “ It is with great pleasure that I bring back a wrestler; a performer that, with the gimmick he was stuck with, was out of place. He didn’t fit into the brand as his character existed. So, it is with great pride that the CSWA is now home to none other than……………..Mohammed Hassan! That’s right. He was the first person to ever hold all the championships at one time. The only other time it was done was by the late great Chris Benoit. We hope he able to stay around longer this time.”
With this announcement, Hassan is the only wrester in the HWF/CSWA to not be an active wrestler elsewhere. We welcome him back.

Hassan came out and addressed the crowd: “The last time I was here, I made an IMPACT. I did something that had never been done before. I held all the singles titles including the Undisputed Championship. I was untouchable. One person managed to steal the world title from me and he is the one I will be challenging first. Do you remember who you are? Since most of you don’t remember me, I’ll assume that this little bit of information slipped by you too. I am speaking to none other than the Super Warrior. That’s right. Even though I won it back, you stole the World title from me disrupting my reign as the solidified champion. At the next PPV, Super Warrior, I challenge you. One on one; but I want something first. I want to challenge you for your shot at the CSWA Cruiserweight title. It doesn’t matter what you say in response because this has already been approved by William Regal and owner Jeff Meyers. I will see you in a few weeks.”

More to follow.


Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.2

Hello fans. In this installment, we will cover all the top 7 challengers for their respective singles belts as well as the top 8 for the Tag Team Title. We waited for as long as we could so N said to create the list without him. After the list was finalized and brought to his attention, Negronomicon did speak with William Regal about how Donnie B “held him down/back” all those years so he said that he was putting himself as a top contender for the World Title held by the Undertaker. He told Regal this was happening so that was that. Regal then questioned his usefullness as GM for the HWF. Negronomicon said “You know, I was wondering about that myself. I can’t fire you but I will run this organization how I see fit.” Regal then informed Negronomicon that he will officially retire as GM of the HWF. “As long as you are in command here, there is no need for me. I will remain GM of the CSWA but now the HWF is all yours….as you say, to run as you see fit.” Regal walked out. I think Negronomicon is biting off more than he can chew taking on GM duties as well as ownership. Let’s see how this plays out.


HWF Top 7’s
Undertaker (NWWA Champion) Christian (IC Champion) Negronomicon (NA) Jay Lethal (X-div)
1) Negronomicon (New Champ) Negronomicon (New) Ted Dibiasi jr (L) Negronomicon (New)
2) Christian Carlito (NEW Award) Cody Rhodes (L) Santino (New - award)
3) Jeff Jarrett Sting Jay Lethal (L) Chris Daniels
4) HHH Golddust Chris Masters (Award) Hurricane Helms Kane
5) John Cena Kane Stevie Richards Charlie Haas
6) Shawn Michaels Shelton Benjamin Mike Knox Fit Finley
7) Chavo Guerrero John Morrison



CSWA Top 7’s
Greak Khali (World Champion) Booker T (US Champion) Batista (TV Champ) MVP (cruiserwght)
1) Booker T Batista MVP Elijah Burke
2) Undertaker Chris Jericho Bobby Lashley Mohammed Hassan
3) Randy Orton Rey Mysterio Edge MW3
4) Rhyno Mick Foley AJ Styles Donnie B
5) Rick Steiner JTG Big Show Elijah Burke
6) Abyss Shad Scott Steiner Rey Mysterio
7) Mark Henry Samoa Joe Great Khali Super Warrior


Tag Team Top 5
Dudley Boys (Champs) (CSWA)
1) Steiner Brothers (CSWA)
2) Big Show and Abyss (CSWA)
3) Hardy Boys (HWF)
4) Donnie B and Mark Henry (CSWA)
5) Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiasi (HWF)
6) Cryme Tyme (CSWA)
7) Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin (HWF)
8) The Bruiser and Tommy Dreamer (HWF)


We have added a few more matches to the “Over the Edge” PPV later this month. The matches added include:
Mohammed Hassan vs. Super Warrior
Samoa Joe vs Rhyno for the #3 spot for the World Heavyweight title.
The champions will all be defending their titles at the PPV.
Kurt Angle challenges Randy Orton for his spot for the World title.
The Dudley’s defend the tag team titles vs the Steiners. Scott has said that if they don’t win the belts, Rick will have to retire.
Jeff Jarrett and Sting vs. Tommy Dreame and the Bruiser
CM Punk vs John Cena in a steel cage
MW3 vs Shawn Michaels for the services of Whisper. If Shawn loses, he must retire. If MW3 loses, he must unmask and show his real face – no makeup, no other masks.

We will be back soon with more.


Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.3

Hi fans. Welcome back. We have a few more updates prior to this month’s Over the Edge PPV. First, we got a promo from the Super Warrior in response to Hassan’s last comment.

“Do you hear that Warriors? The whispering? The whispering on the wind from the desert? It speaks to me. It says someone has crawled back out of the sands of obscurity that I left him buried in. He seeks redemption. He seeks revenge. What he seeks and what he will find are 2 different things. What that terrorist will actually find this time is TOTAL and ABSOLUTE destruction at the hands of the Super Warrior! “

Well, sounds about the same as what he normally says. I guess nothing new there. The match between the Super Warrior and Mohammed Hassan will also have something at stake: SW’s #2 spot for the Cruiserweight title.


Next, we received some updates from the Negronomicon. He has been secretly meeting with members of the HWF behind closed doors. The two people we saw go into his office today were Santino Marella and Chris Masters. We are not sure what is up here but I am sure it’s no good.

This reporter was able to listen in on the “private” conversation between Negronomicon, Masters and Santino. “This needs to stay between us. No one else can know. I need people I can trust. If you are willing to do this for me, I will be sure to reward you for your efforts. Santino, I said I liked you. You are entertaining. Masters, I hired you for your muscle. I need you to be the “muscle” here; my enforcer, if you will. If I need something done, I need you to get it done. No questions; only obedience. Prove to me that you are worthy and I will reward you.” Both men agreed and we assume they all shook hands. I got away from there just in the nick of time. Masters and Marella walked out the door, looked around to see if anyone was snooping and then left.

Negronomicon then left his office with a nasty looking smirk on his face. Now we know he’s up to no good. We’ll have to wait and see what his next move is.

He came out to the ramp for an announcement. “All right, listen up. I am making some changes to the HWF X-Division title. Right now, instead of Santino getting the next title match, I am putting my North American title on the line and calling down Jay Lethal for our match. The winner of the match wins both titles.” Negronomicon went down to the ring and Lethal was introduced. Nothing happened. The ref called for Lethal again and…nothing. All of a sudden, Santino and Masters came down dragging behind them an unconscious Lethal. They got down there and threw him in the ring. The ref asked what was going on. Santino tossed the X-division title to the ref. Negronomicon called for the bell. Negronomicon picked up Lethal and connected with the Black Doom. The ref, seeing that this was clearly a sneak attack on Lethal by N’s new goon squad, refused to make the count. Negronomicon told him that if he did not count now, he would be fired and blackballed so that he would never be able to be a ref again anywhere. The ref reluctantly started the count and N made the cover. 1….2…..3. Negronomicon is the winner of the match and the NEW X-Division Champion. Santi no got in the ring and raised N’s hand as Masters tossed Lethal out of the ring. Both men celebrated with the HWF GM in the ring before heading to the back. They stopped at the top of the ramp. Negronomicon took a mic from Santino: “One last thing before I leave for the night. As the owner of the HWF and basically I own half of the Undisputed Championship, I am calling a committee to see Kurt Angle STRIPPED of the Undisputed Championship. By being arrested and in the posession of steroids, he has become an embarrassment to this sport. I will convene tonight with Jeff Meyers and William Regal to discuss the reprecussions. That’s all for now. Good night and get the hell out!” He laughed as he went to the back with his cronies.


Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.4

Welcome back. We last reported that Negronomicon has asked for Kurt Angle to be stripped of the Undisputed Championship for being, in the words of the Negronomicon, “an embarrassment to the sport of professional wrestling.” N met up that night with both William Regal and CSWA owner Jeff Meyers. William Regal thought that Angle should be given a chance to explain his actions and give him the benefit of the doubt. In a surprising move, Jeff Meyers sided with Negronomicon. He said that steroids are illegal in the CSWA and HWF and regardless of whether or not Angle has a “doctor’s note”, he did not inform Negronomicon, Jeff Meyers nor William Regal. The decision was made with no one getting Angle’s side of the issue. At the next house show, Negronomicon, William Regal and Jeff Meyers all came down to the ring. William Regal asked Kurt Angle to come down. Negronomicon took the mic and said “Get your drugged up ass down here NOW!” Angle came out and looked pissed. He got into the ring and stared right at Negronomicon. “You better back up now BOY.” Negronomicon said. “Back up or you’ll find yourself in a jail. Oh wait, you’ve already been there, criminal. Back up or so help me you’ll be there before you can count to three.” Angle reluctantly backed up. William Regal took the mic. “Kurt, I am sorry to do this but I need for you to relinquish the Undisputed Championship.” Angle reluctantly handed the belt to Regal. Jeff Meyers took the mic. “Kurt, we are all very disappointed in you. We didn’t want to do this (Negronomicon gestured to the fans that he in fact did) but your actions led us here. We also will be suspending you for the period of one month with no pay. After that, you will be allowed to wrestle again but you will in fact have to start over. You will not be treated as a former world or undisputed champion. You will start at the bottom and work your way up. You will have to earn and prove you deserve any future title shots. You will also be tested before every match. If drugs or alcohol of any kind show up in your system, you will be released and never allowed back into a wrestling ring. I ask you now to please leave us.” Angle started to leave the ring and stopped when he heard Negronomicon bent over from laughing his ass off. Angle walked back over to him and gave him the Angle Slam. He then left the ring. Negronomicon, in pain, swore at Angle and threatened to sue him but Angle kept walking. Mr. Meyers helped Negronomicon to his feet. “You got what you wanted. Let it go.” Regal and Meyers left the ring with the Undisputed Championship. Negronomicon stayed in the ring awhile longer celebrating yet another win for him.

It was determined that the winner of the match between the HWF and CSWA World Champions at the PPV would become the new Undisputed Champion.

The following night, Negronomicon called out Christian demanding his IC title match. N states that if he beats Christian for the belt, he will also become the #1 contender for the Undertaker’s World Heavyweight title. Christian said “Fat Chance that ever happening.” Negronomicon and Christian began to lock up but suddenly stopped. Christian then laid down in the ring and Negronomicon made the cover. 3 seconds later and Negronomicon is now the NEW Intercontinental Champion! What the HELL?!!!!! Negronomicon and Christian shook hands and Negronomicon announced Christian as the newest member of “the Posse”. Christian said “Ok, Boss, you are the number one contender for the Undertaker’s belt. Let us know what to do and we will be there for you.” Negronomicon called down the rest of the Posse. Out came Santino and Chris Masters. N also announced that he had three other members of the Posse that needed to join them in the ring. He then called down Carlito who was initially cheeered but when he spat apple in the face of a little kid, he almost got booed out of the building. Out next came the team of Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin.

Negronomicon said that effective immediately, the HWF was going to have their own tag-team titles. These titles will only be defended in the HWF. N went on to say that 2 teams will meet to determine the winner and the new HWF Tag-team champs. His team (the Worlds Greatest Tag Team) will take on the team of DX (Shawn Michaels and HHH). He called down HHH and Shawn Michaels and told them to get in the ring with the World’s Greatest Tag Team. The match began and the next thing you see is Carlito, Masters and Marella in the ring helping Haas and Benjamin beat DX down. Carlito hit a back breaker on Shawn and he was immediately tossed out of the ring. Negronomicon was joined by Santino and they continued the beatdown on Michaels. HHH was trying to fight back but was no match for the 4 people beating him down. Masters took HHH down with a steel chair. Benjamin delivered a kick to HHH’s face that loosened a few teeth. After the beatdown ended, Haas made the cover and got the 1-2-3 to become the NEW HWF TAG-TEAM champions. Michaels and HHH limped to the back. Haas and Benjamin were joined by the rest of the Posse in the ring.

Negronomicon said “Ok, here is what is going down. I have a match with the Undertaker at the PPV. Being a multiple title holder, I will not be able to defend all the belts at once so here is what I have planned. Santino, I officially hand over the X-Division title to you. You are now the X-division champion. Chris, you will be the North American champion going forward. Charlie and Shelton, you have the tag titles. Carlito, you will now become the Intercontinental Champion after I get my contract signed to meet the Undertaker. Christian, looking a little confused, asked “Why didn’t I just keep the belt if you were going to give it away?” Negronomicon continued “Christian, I have great plans for you. My goal will to defeat the Undertaker for the World title and then beat whomever in the CSWA is their world champ and I will become the Undisputed Champion. Once that happens, I will be giving you the World Title. I need a no-nonsense kind of guy to watch my back. You are that guy. The Posse will dominate the HWF for years to come.” Christian nodded and says he will wait.


The PPV card is shaping up. Here is the latest lineup:

Mohammed Hassan vs. Super Warrior for his spot for the Cruiserweight title.
Samoa Joe vs Rhyno for the #3 spot for the World Heavyweight title.
With Kurt Angle on suspension, Mick Foley picks up the challenge from Randy Orton. The winner will receive both title shots and the loser gets nothing.
The Dudley’s defend the tag team titles vs the Steiners. Scott has said that if they don’t win the belts, Rick will have to retire.
Jeff Jarrett and Sting vs. Tommy Dreamer and the Bruiser
CM Punk vs John Cena in a steel cage
MW3 vs Shawn Michaels for the services of Whisper. If Shawn loses, he must retire. If MW3 loses, he must unmask and show his real face – no makeup, no other masks.
Santino defends the X-division title against Chris Daniels
Chris Masters defends the NA title against Stevie Richards
Carlito defends the IC title against Golddust
Undertaker defends the World title against the Negronomicon
MVP defends the Cruiserweight title against Elijah Burke
The winer of that match meets Batista for the TV title
The winner of that match meets Booker T for the US title
The winner of that match meets the Great Khali for the World title
Donnie B and Mark Henry take on the Hardy Boyz.

The winner of the match between the CSWA and HWF world champions will become the new Undisputed Heavyweight Champion.

See you at the PPV.

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_8.5

NEWS FLASH – Negronomicon just held a press conference stating that he was officially killing off the HWF. The new federation will now be called the NWWA – Negronomicon’s World Wrestling Alliance. All titles will now be referred to as NWWA belts.

No comments:

Post a Comment