Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_6.7

We don’t have anything super new to report except this. Negronomicon submitted this letter and asked that it be published for all to read:

From the Desk of Negronomicon
Care of the Law Offices of Blackman, Black and Blacksburg
To The Management of the CSWA and HWF

In the nearly 15 years of wrestling for this company I have patiently tolerated the horrendous working conditions, the shoddy food, and other far less superior wrestling “talent”.
But the recent slight by Donnie B on my invitation to his wedding is, quite frankly, the straw that broke the camels back.

You would think that after 15 years, he would be man enough to set aside our differences (as I was man enough to overlook his many, MANY shortcomings) and extend a gracious invite to me to help celebrate his good fortune. But alas, he reverted to form; a spoiled and sad little man with no personal sense of honor.

I was willing to let that slide, but the more I thought about the blatant unfairness of it, the more the sting of the slap in the face I received stung. So, I decided to show up to the wedding to express myself and to tell Donnie B that he was being selfish and needed to get right with God, in a manner of speaking. However, he had been drinking, and the words escalated, and I had to resort to violence.

In my state of mind, I was so very upset at the way Donnie B behaved, that I allowed myself to be coerced into an ill-advised “I Quit” match. A match that is completely barbaric and so below the level of a caliber wrestler I am. However, I care about the show, so despite an injury I suffered, I wrestled valiantly but was forced to submit.

But this isn’t over. This in fact is just the beginning.

Donnie B still has not apologized for slighting me. Even the fans (who I have the utmost respect for) see that. Donnie B has behaved boorishly and needs to be taught a lesson. Since I have already defeated him numerous times, there is no sense for me to wrestle him and beat him again.

The only way Donnie B can make this right is to wipe the slate clean and do things properly.
It is with that in mind that I have advised my lawyers to file a lawsuit against the HWF in the amount of $250 million dollars. I will also go to court on June 22, 2009 to place a cease operation order on the HWF. When my case is presented, I am certain that the court will see the injustice that was done. At that time, this wrestling company will be finished.

But, it doesn’t have to end that way!

If Donnie B would like to avoid that unpleasantness, he has to do one simple thing.

Donnie B must restage his wedding and install me as the Best Man.

I await his response.

No comments:

Post a Comment