Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_6.1

Hello fans, we had some stuff happen sooner than expected so we will jump right into that.
In the ongoing saga between Donnie B and Negronomicon, it turns out that due to the wedding being pushed up, the match between Donnie B and Negronomicon had to take place sooner than expected. As previously stated, this match is going to be an I-Quit match; the only way a person can win is via stating loud and clear – “I Quit”. Unlike a really retarded match that happened back in the day between Mick Foley and the Rock where Rock played a taped recording of Foley screaming “I Quit” from a promo, this will NOT be happening here. There will be a ref in the ring with a dedicated mic to make sure things stay on the up and up. This event was held at a venue at the last minute and had a decent turnout for a card only featuring one match and a short one at that. I think it took longer for the fans to get seated then this match went. It started with both men on the offensive with guns blazing. Donnie B seemed to have a slight lead which got greater after Negronomicon got tossed out of the ring and as soon as he re-entered, he got hit with a neckbreaker. Negronomicon appears to be scratched up already. The first attempt at the I-Quit stipulation was thwarted after Negronomicon managed to get out of the way. The second time (we are at the 10 minute mark) Donnie B cornered his opponent and rubbed salt and lemon juice into Negronomincons wounds. The pain must have been too great and Negronomicon screamed “I Quit!” The match is over and Negronomicon does not get invited to the wedding.

Now, just as interesting is the angst between MW3 and Shawn Michaels. As you may remember, MW3 had to defend the CSWA TV title against Shawn. Shawn controlled the majority of the match and ended up winning the TV title. The former champ cut a promo and here is how it went down:
(Appearing on the Giganatron)

The room is dark....there is a folding chair beneath a single light bulb that hangs from the ceiling. A low laugh fills the air, and MW3, the greatest TV Champ of all time appears. He is smiling behind his mask and laughing as he sits down in the chair.

"Hello people.....that's right MW3 here....bet you're wondering where I've been...Yeah...I'll bet you have....my loyal fans...the schmucks who cheered while Michaels beat me to a pulp in that joke of a fight that our esteemed Commish, Willy-boy Regal, made. See....what you people don't know is that I didn't want to take that match. I was sick...see...sick from my trip from Mexico...that's right, I had the Swine flu....I even told Willy-Boy that I was in no shape to fight, and I was exercising my clause to get out due to sickness...

But Willy-boy...he's Michaels boy through and through, and he said he'd strip me of MY title. The title that I bled for...the title that I gave my body and soul for....so sick as I was...I made the match, and you people...my so called fans...cheered on that has-been Shawn Michaels as he beat me, a sick and dying man nearly to death.

Michaels....Regal....I am coming for both of you. I am exercising a clause in my contract that says that I can referee any match where the TV title is to be defended while I am not champion. That's right Michaels....from here on out, I am going to be your ref....and I promise (chuckles evilly) to call the match.....right----down----the----middle.....I expect your title reign to be filled with spectacular matches against worthy opponents, while I fully recover from my injuries.

But, in the mean time....Regal (gets up from chair)...your time is running out. I don't need to be at 100% to beat a never-was like you. At the next PPV, it going to me...and you. In a cage. In a match that you put me in against Michaels. I have a contract here...your contract. That's right...you have a couple of matches left on it Willy-boy. My name is on one of those matches Willy-boy. And you don't get to duck this match. You get to get locked in the ring....”

We cut away to William Regal's office. He's watching MW3's promo with interest and that English scowl on his ugly mug. Suddenly the lights go out, and a scuffle is heard, followed by the familiar sound of a metal chair against someone's head. Three more chair shots are heard.

When the lights come back on....a bloodied Regal is on the floor, KO'ed. Above him is MW3...the promo was TAPED! He has some military issue night vision goggles on his masked forehead.

MW3 starts laughing and drives the edge of the chair onto Regal's ankle and then waking the Commish up. He screams in pain as MW3 Garvin Stomps him back into unconsciousness.

"Take a good look Michaels....a real good look. You want a war Michaels....I'll give you a war....Let the Games begin. I'll see you in your next match Michaels....and Willy-boy...when you wake up....I'll see you at the next PPV.”

Things are about to get even more interesting……

No comments:

Post a Comment