Hello fans. We’re back but out on the road so I’m going to do my best to provide the updates without the benefit of my computer (which had everything stored on it but left it sitting on my desk…oh well).
While this reporter was walking around backstage, I saw lots of really weird stuff going on. I passed the Super Warrior who was sitting a table by himself wearing a paper birthday hat, staring at a birthday cake and mumbling “Happy Birthday to me….”. As I went on, I saw HHH and Shawn Michaels doing some juggling and acting all goofy. I ran into Donnie B and Jeffrey Meyers. DB was decked out in his bling and Jeff Meyers was wearing devil horns and a tail. It seemed like I stepped into the Twilight Zone. Everything and everyone seems to be disoriented. I came across William Regal and he really was the only one who seemed normal. I asked him what was going on and he replied “My good man, you will have to wait along with all the wrestling fans” and then he walked away. I’m not quite sure but at the far end of the building, I thought I saw what looked like the Negronomicon wrestling a bear. As I was getting ready to leave, I was approached by none other than Batman and Robin. Robin spouted his “Holy this and Holy that” and Batman reminded everyone to say their prayers, eat their vitamins, etc. He voice sounded vaguely familiar but couldn’t recognize the face behind the mask. If I ate or drank something that caused this, I better make sure I never do that again.
One other quick note between Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio. It appears that Jericho has been running his mouth quite a bit and really causing irratation to Rey. It got to the point that Jericho actually tried to pull of Rey’s mask. Rey was able to get out of the altercation with his mask intact but I think he really has it out now for Jericho.
As a recap, we’ll go over the matches for the next PPV entitles “Unforgiven”:
Handsome G and the Super Warrior will defend their Tag-team titles against John Morrison and Christopher Daniels.
Edge vs Christian will finally get to meet for the HWF IC title
Undertaker vs Booker T – Hell in the Cell for the HWF World Title
Samoa Joe vs Mick Foley for the NA title – No DQ or Count-out
Shawn Michaels vs Batista for the CSWA TV title – MW3 will get to be the special guest referee
Tommy Dreamer vs Jay Lethal for the X-division title – no time limit
John Cena vs Khali for the CSWA world title
Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton
Negronomicon vs Donnie B in a “Ride for a Ride” match where the loser must demolish their own ride (D B’s Saturn VUE vs N’s Pink Lil’ Buddy scooter.
Santino vs Shelton Benjamin for the Cruiserweight title
Chris Jericho vs. Rey Mysterio for the US title
MW3 vs. William Regal in a “YOU WILL RESPECT ME” match (see note below for explanation).
A match will be held between the CSWA and HWF World Champs to determine who goes on to meet Kurt Angle for the Undisputed Heavyweight Championship.
Regal ended up making an appearance at the end of the show to address the fans. “First of all, I want to thank you all for coming to our show. I wanted to address a few items. First, MW3 you toe-rag! We will meet at the PPV. In fact, our match will be for respect. I am the GM of both federations and you will respect me and my authority. I will see to that. Second, if you dare lay a hand on either myself or Shawn Michaels before the PPV, you will be FIRED on the spot. With that said, let me go onto another topic. You may have noticed that things around here appear different than they had in the past. Well, I made the executive decision to bring in some writers to help further and expand some storylines. They will provide direction for new angles. Now, the only reason I’m saying this is because there have been concerns expressed on the direction taken with their characters. Needless to say, this process of sorting out will take some time but expect our writers to come up with angles never before seen. We are hoping to dazzle you and make you want more. That is all. Again, I thank you all for coming and expect to see you at Unforgiven.”
The PPV will be this weekend and we will be back reporting right after it has been completed.
Same Bat-Time, same Bat-Channel
No comments:
Post a Comment