Donnie B started with an appearance on the Giganatron to quite a loud booing from the fans. He looked totally disgusted. Donnie B cleared his throat and started his rant: “Listen you morons. Negronomicon lost his match with me and was not supposed to be at MY wedding - a day that is supposed to be one, if not THE greatest moment in your life and he crashed my party. I did not want him there. For whatever reason your demented minds conjoured up making ME the villain here, I will never understand. You know, I don’t even think I can call that jerk-wad the Negronomicon anymore. Hell, we should start refering to him as the Honkronomicon. He’s not a real “brother”. He’s just another piece of white trash just like all of you. And his ending move, the Black Doom…its more like the White Trash Tumble.
This promted Negronomicon to head down to the ring and call down Donnie B for a face-to-face out here in the ring. Donnie B came out and he was all G’ed up (like an OG – Yeah Boyeeee). Donnie B was dressed head to toe in bling. Negronomicon started to laugh at this site and even got the fans to participate in the laughter. Donnie B got a mic and said he wanted to continue his slam on the Negronomicon, err, I mean Honkronomicon. “You know, what kind of real Brotha rides a scooter? Let me show you a real ride.” Donnie B motions to the back and out comes a Saturn VUE on 22’s all decked out in similar bling to what DB was wearing on hydraulics. Pounding out the back were 8 15” woofers. DB then attacked N, I mean, H and KO’d him. He then pulled out some clothes and began to dress H up like a nerd….a pocket protector, high waters, taped glasses, the works. He than propped him up in the ring so the fans could see how ridiculous he looked. “Here is how it goes down homey….you want another match with me? Fine. But this time, we put our respective rides on the line. My sooped up Svue vs. your pink “Lil Buddy”. I’ll be seeing ya, fool.” He shoved N and let him fall to the mat.
William Regal had heard this and came out before DB could leave. “This is a great idea. I wish I thought of it but instead, I’ll modify yours. The loser of the match must trash their own ride. Now, you DB cannot take or remove any bling from your ride and Negronomicon (DB interrups and says its Honkronomicon) cannot modify his ride either.” Regal takes a breath and continues. “On to other matters, MW3. You filthy pheasant, you dare lay your hands on me..the GM of this federation? Oh, you’ll get your match my good man but you will surely wish you hadn’t. On the subject of you ref-ing Michaels’ matches, I will allow that. But if I see you taking any liberties not in line with ref duties, I will shut you down and toss you on your ass. Understand? Let’s hope so.”
No comments:
Post a Comment