Monday, August 24, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_7.1

Hello fans and welcome to our 1st July installment of the newsletter. Basically, owner Donnie B wanted to address the issue brought up by the Negronomicon. Donnie B came down to the ring to a mixture of cheers and booing. Donnie B got on the mic: "Well, as you all know, Negronomicon issued this ultimatum. He wants me to re-do my wedding in exchange for not suing my company. Well, that just isn't going to happen." Some of the fans cheered in favor of Negronomicon. Donnie B continued "But you fans just don't get it. I'm not slamming anyone here but don't you realize that if I don't restage the wedding, he sues us and we get shut down. NO wrestling, no matches, nothing. All of our employees get laid off and everyone is out of a job. With the state of our economy, do you, the fans, feel this is the right thing to do? Let everyone lose their jobs? I don't. " Now, the fans finally realizing that Negronomicon pulled one over on them, started to boo him. "I will not re-stage my wedding. I will NOT bow to the idiotic demands of the Negronomicon. So, effective June 22, 2009 (yes I realize that day has come an gone), we are officially shut down per the Negronomicon's lawyers. Now, I have my own lawyers that are counter-suing Negronomicon for being a dumb-ass. " The fans began to cheer Donnie B. "We will get this straightened out next week. I will be personally funding a show and he and I will have a "confrontation" if you will, in the middle of this very ring. I am calling out the Negronomicon to appear next week for us to settle this once and for all. If he chooses not to appear, then he will be liable for covering all the salaries of all the HWF and CSWA employees. Now, Mr. Negronomicon, I await your response. I expect you to be here next week."

We all know that the fans or the wrestlers do NOT want another shut down to happen so I know that Donnie B will be doing everything in his power to make sure things run the way they are supposed to.

More to follow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment