Well fans, we were hoping to hear something from the Negronomicon or the Bruiser but nothing as of yet. The one good thing we did get was the promo from MW3. My personal opinion, this is just as good as his “crapping in the yard” of the Undertaker a few years back. If MW3 can pull this off, Shawn Michaels will be in a world of hurt:
“Michaels....thats some tough talk you go there....but that's all it is...TALK. You kicked me through a plate glass window Michaels...well I got news for you Old Man River. I'm not the next Marty Jannety. Hell, I'm not the next Shawn Michaels. I am the one, and only MW3. I made my career kicking the crap outta "legends" like yourself. I put the Undertaker himself on the shelf for a year and ran roughshod over those who would come for the TV and the US titles. I've made bigger men than you tap out to The Spike and the Dragon Sleeper. You have "Sweet Chin Music"? I have the MW3 Superkick, taught to me by the originator of the Super Kick, The One and Only Gentleman Chris Adams. Michaels....you pray before each match. Pray nice and long this time. Pray that the Hell in a Cell breaks my body and my spirit, but if it doesn't, I am going to put you in a world of hurt Shawn. You want my mask Michaels? Okay....I'll put my mask on the line....but I want something equally valuable. You sound so condifent, don't you Shawn....like you going to make me your next Marty Jannety and reviatlize your almost has been career....guess again. You're my stepping stone Shawn. Once I beat you like a mule and your blood paints the ring, you're going to lose what you hold dear. I don't want your career Shawn...I want you to see every day you lace on your boots what I have planned for you.... You win...you get my Mask. I can live with that. But, when I win...I get the services of Whisper (writers note: Whisper was a former Nitro Girl in WCW)....as my manager...Forever. Or at least until I'm done using her for whatever I need doing. That's right Shawn...your wife, managing the next Superstar in this business. How's it gonna feel Shawn, when you're watching from the hospital bed, your wife carrying my titles. Holding the ropes open for me. Carrying my bags? Washing my car. Picking up my dry cleaning. Walking my dog. Being my gopher. Oh, and you won't have a choice Shawn, you'll have to deal with that. EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. So what do you say, HeartBreak....ahem....I mean Soon to Be Heart-BROKEN Kid? You got the stones for these kinds of stakes?”
This was definitely another “wow” moment. As soon as this was aired, Shawn was back with a reply:
“Wow. I wasn’t expecting that. You really surprised me there you worthless piece of crap. Going after my wife…that’s low even for scum like yourself. I spoke with Rebecca about this and I told her this was solely her decision. I would not put her in any harm’s way but she said she was a big girl and has every faith in her man to, and I quote here, ‘Kick the holy shit out of him and make him cry for his mommy’. So yes, I accept your terms. The services of the most beautiful woman in the world in exchange for your mask. I will take that mask and proudly display it where everyone can see it and where it causes you the most humiliation. I won’t break your bones, but I will break your spirit and by the time I’m done with you, you will want out of the business. You claim to beat all these “legends”, but you haven’t faced the Showstopper, the Main Event, the Heart-break kid Shawn Michaels. “
This just in…we got a reply from The Bruiser:
“Tommy Dreamer. Your name is synominous with Extreme…Hardcore….Pain. Well, you showed your true colors when for no reason other than your feelings got hurt, you attacked an innocent bystander. That bystander was me and I surely didn’t take kindly to your reaction. You say you want to hurt me..to put me out before my career is even underway? What’s that all about? You want a fight, I’ll give you one. You want to prove your superiority? Prove it to me…in the ring. I may be new to the ring but I am familiar with the business. I know all about you Tommy Dreamer and I plan to make you, as a former co-worker of yours used to say, “just another victim”. You will be my stepping stone. I will prove my worth and before you know it, you will be begging just to be in the same spotlight as I will be in. Once I am done with you, I will start to make myself known and watch as the titles all come my way. I will discard you as one does with the trash. I will see you in the ring.”
We know the Negronomicon will be at the show. Very curious to see what he has in store for the HWF owner.
No comments:
Post a Comment