Hello folks and welcome back to our newsletter. As of this writing, we wanted to recap interviews with the following people: MW3, Shawn Michaels, The Bruiser, Tommy Dreamer, The Warrior Killer and the Super Warrior.
As of this writing, only Shawn, Dreamer, WK and SW have provided us with any information. Our interview with Michaels came first:
“You know, I’ve been around for years. I’ve run with the dirtiest players in the game. Heck, I’ve even been a dirty player (well, maybe I still am). I’ve had my share of opponents but one person stands out amongst them all….MW3. You are like the splinter you can’t get out. You are an irritating, frustrating no good son-of-a-…well, you know. Last week when I superkicked you through that window like I did to my old partner Marty, I thought I’d get you out of my hair once and for all. Like an annoying little nat, you keep coming back. What is it going to take to put you down you old dog? The answer will shock you…the Hell in a Cell. I’ve done this before with some of the best and now you get to learn the hard way when I introduce you to the unforgiving steel of the cell. I will make sure you become intimate with it and may even learn to love it. You will be taught the meaning of respect and knowing your place here. The cell will be your end. In fact, I think it’s high time we finally get a chance to see what is under that mask. What do you say? Besides an ass kicking I will be giving you, what will it take to put your mask on the line? Now, I’m sure you’re going to try to come up with something you think is clever ‘put your career on the line’ or something stupid like that. I hope you are as intelligent as you claim to be. Give me something to work with. If not, we will do things the hard way. The choice is yours. You can still back away from this with what little dignity you have left. Maybe go run to a 3rd world country where no one knows you and salvage what little career you have left. Otherwise, your option is to meet me in the Cell and take your punishment like a man. Let’s see what you have to say about that.”
All I can say is WOW. Michaels was in rare form when he cut this promo. I hope MW3 will have a response worthy enough.
Next on our list we had this from Tommy Dreamer:
“I am sick of all these newbies coming in trying to make a name for themselves at the expense of the veterans of this business. Well, I am sick and tired of this. It ends here. Bruiser, or whover the hell you are, I will not become an statistic for you to build a career on. I will beat the holy hell out of you and send you back packing wherever you came from. “
Short and sweet. We’ll see if the Bruiser has a response.
The Warrior Killer (fka Handsome G) and his former partner (but never really a friend) the Super Warrior will collide in an epic battle where one will walk away with the rights to the name of “Warrior”. The Super Warrior has stated that “with the power of the warriors now and then in my corner, I will reign supreme. I will put to rest any concerns of a warrior killer and teach this upstart the truth behind the Warrior.” To that, the Warrior Killer replied with “Warriors who have come and gone have no bearing. Only what is here now matters. I will finish you off and send you to join those fallen losers to which you can then become their “super” king and live off in your merry little world. “
In a huge surprise, the Negronomicon has agreed to show up at the Donnie B Fan Fest to accept the invitation from his former friend and arch-enemy Donnie B. William Regal will be on hand to ensure everything runs the way it should. More to follow……
No comments:
Post a Comment