Friday, August 9, 2013

HWF/CSWA Wrestling Newsletter 2013 08.04

Welcome back fans.  The Clash of the Champions PPV is just around the corner.  We did get one piece of good news and that is both Donnie B and MW3 have been released from the hospital.  Both were in wheelchairs but appeared to be in good spirits.  We in the HWF and CSWA (except for a few rotten eggs – and you know who you are) wish them a speedy recovery.

Superfans Derek and Joel are at ringside with their collection of signs.

In other news, it appears that Master Bull liked the way “Flyin” Brian and “Marvelous” Marc handled themselves in announce duties so they will be signed to a contract through the end of 2013. They are still on probation though. Master Bull wants them to do at least one more house show before the PPV arrives.  Todays event takes place in Austin, TX.  We are making our way East as we head to Dallas and the Sportatorium.  Brian and Marc make their way to ringside and take their seats.

Brian: Hi everyone and welcome to today’s show.  Our show will have action written all over it so we are excited to get started.
Marc: You are right Brian but before the event can start, we can’t begin without the (now normal) appearance by Master Bull.

Master Bull makes his way out to the top of the stage.  He doesn’t dare go to the ring as he does not want to get pelted with junk.  “Wrestling fans in Austin, we are here to bring you the best wrestling has to offer.  We spared no expense to put on what we feel is an awesome show.  Now, sit back and enjoy the action.”

Master Bull is interrupted as Wade Barrett makes his way out.  “I’m glad you’re here Mr. GM.  I am tired of sitting on the sidelines so I am taking my future in my own hands.  I am heading down to the ring for a match and I want you to send someone down.”  Master Bull looked a bit annoyed.  “Wade, I have the perfect person for you.  In fact, I want to see him in action so here comes your opponent.”

The music hits and out comes MMA sensation King Mo Lawal accompanied by Mr. Wrestling 4.  Both men slap the hands of the fans as they head to ringside. 

King Mo held his own until the USO’s came out.  Mr. Wrestling 4 went over to yell at them and Mo got distracted and Barrett hits a British Surfboard and gets the win.  After the match, King Mo and Mr. Wrestling 4 brawled with the USO’s until Jey and Jimmy took off.  King Mo and Mr. Wrestling stood in the ring celebrating.  Joel was holding up a sign that said “King Mo can’t make my lunch”.  Derek’s said “Mr. Wrestling 4 looks lost”.

Marc: You know Brian, I’m not sure if King Mo is up to this challenge.  I mean, in the octagon, you have one person to concentrate on.  Here, it could be the fans, outside interference or even your tag team partner in some cases.
Brian: You’re right buddy.  And I know exactly what you mean.  Take the team of Fusion Valentine and Spider Violet.  I don’t think they are on the same page. 
Marc:  You got that right.  I for one am interested to see how the match with the Bellas turns out.
Brian: Well buddy, you’re the only one.  HA HA. I’m kidding but you know, those Bellas are H.O.T.
Marc: I don’t know if anyone will disagree with you there.  Oh, our next match is about to begin.

The next match has Kevin Steen taking on Hernandez.  Both men put on a hell of a performance.  The fans were truly entertained in this match.  They were even for practically the entire match.  Unfortunately, the time limit was the “bad guy” here as it brought an end to his fantastic performance.  In the end, Steen hits a moonsault but somehow Hernandez hits a Dominator.  After that, no one was making a cover.  Master Bull came out and said that he definitely wants to see the two of them go at it again. 

Brian: Holy Crap!  That was a fantastic match.  Too bad the time limit ended that one.
Marc: I agree buddy.  That was a real 5 star match.
 
Out next comes the team of the Mexicali Flyers with El Chango and Handsome G.  G has the mic “You know, I don’t believe the Flyers are being given a fair shake.  I think that Master Bull wants to hold them back since they don’t speak English.  Well Mr GM, I am here to ask for a match on their behalf.  If it wasn’t for those damn Law and Order jerks, the Flyers could be walking around with tag team gold.  But, I know we need to prove ourselves so I am asking for a 6 man match against the Shield. We’ll be in the ring waiting.”  They headed to ringside.  Master Bull comes out.  “I may have to agree with you on one thing and is that we could have new champs but I have to disagree about holding anyone back.  I am an equal opportunity employer and I do NOT discriminate.  If you suck, there is nothing that can be done about that.  Shield, this will be a non-title match since it is a 6 man.  Come on out.  The Shield all head to the ring for their match.

The match begins with El Chango and Dean Ambrose.  Ambrose hits a chickenwing facebuster but El Chango tosses him out of the ring for a 6 count.  Ambrose hits another chickenwing facebuster and once again is tossed out of the ring.  Ambrose is frustrated.   Ambrose shoves him down and tries for a pin but El Chango kicks out.  He then hits a flying headscissors and tags out to El Dragon Insano.  Dean tries for a chinlock but the Dragon powers out and nails a DDT.  El Chango is tagged back in.  Dean locks in a chinlock but El Chango hits a monkey flip.  Ambrose is right up and nearly takes off Chango’s head with a clothesline.  Roman Reigns is tagged in but all of the Shield come in.  Ambrose hits the crossface forearms, Rollins hits a gut punch and Reigns nails a spear.  The team leaves as Reigns is standing on Chango’s throat.  Chango locks in a camel clutch but Rollins and Ambrose hit the ring again.  Ambrose hits a chickenwing facebuster, Rollins hits a  huracanrana and Reigns (must have been winded) locks in a simple armbar.  Regins hits some clubbing blows but Chango bounces to the top turnbuckle and hits a shooting star press.  He makes the cover but barely gets a 1 count.  Tornado en Fuego is tagged in as an exhausted El Chango collapses to the mat.  Dragon also hits the ring and they double team Reigns.  Tornado hits a dragonscrew and Dragon hurls Reigns from the ring.  El Chango goes to the top rope and hits a moonsault on Reigns.  The ref makes the count and Reigns is counted out.  The team of the Mexicali Flyers and El Chango get the win.  They celebrate in the ring as the Shield leaves but then out comes Law and Order w/ the Negronomicon.  They threaten to get in the ring but end up cowering away. 

The main event of the night has Brock Lesnar making a rare appearance.  The HWF champion comes to the ring for a non-title match against Bran-Don-Goh.  This also marks a rare appearance of Bran-Don-Goh actually getting in the ring. 

Marc: You know, this Bran-Don-Goh guy has some balls.  I mean, someone of his size and stature trying to stand up to Lesnar.  I mean, does he have a death wish or what?
Brian: I agree buddy.  Unfortunately for Bran-Don-Goh, I think Lesnar’s gonna kill him.

This match ended up going 14 minutes with Lesnar just dominating the challenger (131 to 50).  Lesnar starts off with choking B on the ropes but puts an end to that with a backhand chop.  Lesnar just glares at him.  Uh Oh.    B hits a body avalanche and Lesnar nails a back body drop followed by a powerbomb and then the F-5.  Lesnar tries for a pin but then picks him up by the hair after the 1 count.  Lesnar goes for a powerslam but B hangs on to the ropes.  B goes for a stepover toehold facelock trying for a submission and I think Lesnar is laughing at him.  Lesnar nails a press and slam and goes for the pin but picks up Bran-Don-Goh after 2.  Lesnar hits an F-5, goes for the pin and picks him up again.  Brock hits a powerbomb, goes for the pin and picks him up again.  B hits a backhand chop and gets a powerslam for retaliation.  B hits a backhand chop again and Brock monkey flips him.  B hits a flying calf kick and Brock counters with another 2 powerslams.  He tries for a pin but Bran-Don-Goh KICKS OUT at 2.  Now, he’s got Brock really mad.  Music hits and out comes HHH.  Brock goes right after Hunter and ends up getting counted out.  Bran-Don-Goh gets the win.  This win will qualify him to receive a World title shot.  I wonder if he wants to go through this again.

Stay Tuned as we have more coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment