Hello fans. Well, our
first bit of excitement comes from a trade.
Due to an imbalance in the rosters, Crimson has been traded from the
CSWA to the HWF. I guess it’s a good thing he didn't win a belt
yet.
In other news, as he was pulling up to the training
facility, “The Elitist” Reid Rothchild went to park his car (he claims the
front spot should be his) and noticed a car parked there. Cursing up a storm, he ended up parking
diagonally in 2 handicap spots and stormed into the facility. He was hollering at the top of his lungs “Who
the $%$# parked in MY spot?” Donnie B
came over to see what all the commotion was about. “What is the problem here?” Donnie B
asked. Reid replied “Is that your POS in
MY spot? I get the good spot, not
you. I don’t care who you are. Go move your POS out of MY spot NOW!” Donnie B answered “Um, you don’t have a spot
and I don’t know why you think you’re entitled to anything…” Reid immediately
cut him off “Entitled? Do YOU know who I
AM? I am the Elitist Reid
Rothchild. I get what I want. Now, go move your car or things will get
ugly”. Donnie B was shocked at the gall
of this chump. “I’ll move my car when I
am done doing what I need to.” Donnie B said calmly. Reid
immediately attacked Donnie B throwing him into some lockers. He started to stomp a mud hole in DB but other
members of the roster came in to break things up. “This isn't over!” Reid exclaimed as he was directed to a
different part of the gym. Donnie B was
heard mumbling “He’s right about one thing, this isn't over.”
This just in: Cactus
Jack has agreed to a short term contract.
He will be added to the HWF roster.
Because Cactus evens out the roster, Crimson is being moved back to the CSWA.
It is official, our first shows will be this weekend (yes, I
know we are up against the Superbowl but we need to get this moving). There will be 3 back to back house shows
starting in Humble, TX followed by Colorado Springs, CO two days later. These two events will be the singles
tournaments as well as the tag team. HWF
will go first taking place in Humble. All the matches will happen on this day
(these will be day-long events) and will take it down to the final four. Day 2 will do the same. Two days after that, the semi finals as well
as the finals and crowning the new champions will take place in none other than
Phoenix, AZ.
We did get one interview from the HWF’s GM Wayne Tuttle:
“Well, it’s taken us a while to get here but the HWF is
back! Donnie B did a great job running
it for all those years but now, with me in charge, expect new and great things
to happen. We will bring action and
entertainment to new heights and prove to the world why we are the best
federation in the world. I invite you to
join us and partake in the ride of a lifetime. Thank you and we look forward to
seeing you at ringside.”
We are eagerly awaiting GM Meyers’ interview and once we
have that, things will take off. The
next post will be my last. As the owner, I, Donnie B, will relinquish the
writing duties and turn them over to our roving reporters. Larry Morton, esq. will report on the HWF
while the “superman” Clarkus Kentus will report for the CSWA. I’ve enjoyed this so far and can only expect
great things to follow.
Editor's note: Wayne Tuttle and Jeff Meyers had a "gentelmen's" agreement and decided to switch federations so Wayne now manages the HWF and Meyers' manages the CSWA. I guess this should have been communicated. Sorry about that.
DB
No comments:
Post a Comment