In other news, both Jeff and Wayne have confirmed the return
of MW3 and the Super Warrior. I too am
training for a return to the squared circle.
We have also been approached by two other individuals who have asked to
join the ranks. One of the guys named
Casey put on a show but we really didn’t think he had what it takes. Needless to say, he wasn’t all that pleased
when he left and vowed that we would see him again. Ok.
The other guy was this dude sooo full of himself, we kinda had to
laugh. We asked him to demonstrate some
moves and every move he did, he stole from a previous Superstar. He executed a Stunner, Rock Bottom,
Sharpshooter, Figure Four, etc. We asked
if he had anything of his own he could show us but kept using the same
specialties that Legends of the past have used.
Nothing original there but he seemed at first glance that he could talk
on the mic. We agreed to sign him to a
developmental contract and he took right off to go train. I will give him this; he looks to be a
go-getter.
I’m sitting here now looking at the belts I had created for
the HWF and CSWA World Heavyweight titles and reminiscing about the history of
my creation. This also got me thinking
that it may be time to bring back another federation I had: The EODRF (Either
Old, Dead or Retired Federation) http://eodrf.blogspot.com/. This
encompassed all those characters not included in the other federation and allows
me to have classic matches such as Bruno Sammartino vs Edge and Akebono vs Bill
Mulkey. The wonderful people over at http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/prowrestlingsuperstargame/
have provided me with lots of people (including women) that I can incorporate
into the game also. The wonders of the
electronic version of PWS make doing 200 person tournaments easy as pie. I did receive feedback from one of the EODRF followers
and his suggestion was to just call it ODOR (Old, Dead or Retired). I think I will be going with that (imagine
being called the World ODOR Champion).
Both GM’s have stated that they will be issuing statements
regarding their federations. Once I receive that, it shall be posted here. As I begin my training to return as an active
participant, I will begin to yield the reporting duties to two of our roving
reporters Clarkus Kentus and Larry Morton.
This just in: I
received a call from none other than the Negronomicon asking if he could return
to the ring. I am torn; with our
history, I don’t know if I want to deal with that headache anymore but then it
dawns on me; I won’t have to. That
headache would fall to one of the two GM’s.
I will leave that for them to decide upon. It could make for good stories; you just
never know.
This is all I have for today but stay tuned. We will be kicking this into high gear before you know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment