Monday, February 17, 2014

HWF/CSWA Wrestling Newsletter 2014 – 02.08 – The Fallout

Hello fans, we are still live here in Detroit, MI where last night’s PPV Warzone: Battlefield of Pain took place.  We’ve been snowed in so we have not been able to bring in new performers for today’s show so I expect Master Bull will have something planned.  Speaking of the GM, here he comes now.

 
“Welcome everyone.  Well, we were not able to move on to our next venue so the wonderful city of Detroit has agreed to put us up one more night and allow us to have our next show…in front of such a Great Audience.”  The fans began cheering and wouldn’t stop for about 2 minutes.  Once it started to die down, Master Bull continued.  “On today’s show, we will set up an assortment of matches of sorts that we feel will keep you, the fans, glued to your seats.”
 

Undisputed Champion Kane then comes out.  He gets into the ring and demands a mic,  “Last night, Brock Lesnar and I took each other to the limit.  I proved to be the dominant champion and I stand here now holding this title.  But, last night also showed someone’s true colors.  I am talking to you, Undertaker.  We are the Brothers of Destruction and you proved you are out for no one but yourself.  Hell, I admire that.  You did exactly what I would have done. With that said, brothers stick together so I propose tonight, the Brothers of Destruction in tag team action.  I stand by waiting for your answer.”  The Gong sounds and out comes the Undertaker.  He gets in the ring with Kane.  He takes the mic.  “The Brothers of Destruction reunite for one night only.  Whoever our opponents are will (eyes roll back in his head) REST…IN…PEACE.”  Both men leave the ring.


Master Bull is in the back and makes a note to set up opponents for Kane and the Undertaker.  Brock Lesnar storms into the office.  “I want Kane and Undertaker on a platter.”  Master Bull stands up. “You’re in luck.  They want tag team action tonight.  Find yourself a partner and you’ll have yourself a match.”  “I don’t want a partner.  Put me in the ring against them both.  I’ll tear them both apart” Lesnar replies.  Master Bull doesn’t flinch. “If you want the match, find yourself a partner.”  Lesnar tenses up and then leaves.  Master Bull breathes a sigh of relief.
 

The first match of the night is a rematch between Malo Leche de Mantiquilla and Tyson Kidd.  Kidd kept questioning why he was in this match. Master Bull decided to make this an ECW rules match.  Tyson had control of the match until Malo nailed a doom bomb on a steel chair.  He then follows it up with a snap suplex on the same chair and makes the cover for the 1-2-3.  Malo Leche is booed as he stands victorious.  He then leaves the ring.


Back in Master Bull’s office, he is meeting with Mike “the Axe” Medley and Dirk “the Pick” Devon.  Devon has apparently just been signed to a contract on the HWF roster.  Master Bull welcomes him to the family. All of a sudden, Casey Jones and Bran-Don-Goh enter the room.  Casey just goes off “What the HELL is this?  First you’re all distraught and now you have a new partner?  What the HELL?”  Mike steps up “Settle down Casey.  I’ve known Dirk for a number of years.  We have a past and now, working together, we’ll blaze a trail of domination never before seen.”  Bran-Don-Goh steps up “Mike, what happened?  We are HP; at least we were.  I don’t know what this guy” (he pokes Dirk in the chest) “has told you but it is not you.”  Mike started hulking up.  “YOU DON’T KNOW ME.  Dirk does.  Get over yourself.”  Casey then steps up and slaps Mike across the face.  Dirk then charges and starts pummeling Casey.  Bran-Don-Goh tried to get Dirk off of Casey but Mike hurled him across the room.  Master Bull hollered “Enough.  You 4 need to figure this out on your own so later tonight, you will be in a match.  For now, get the HELL out of my office.”  Dirk and Mike left and Casey just glared after them with a look that could kill. 

 
Just as soon as Master Bull closed the door to his office, there was a knock.  He goes to answer it and it’s a woman.  “Well, as I live and breathe…Cactus Jackie.  How the hell are ya?”  Jackie replies “Great.  I hear you’ve been doing pretty well for yourself.  A GM…?”  “It’s a good gig.  Meyers and Bychowski have a lot of faith in me and after a few hiccups, I think we’re all on the same page.  What can I do for you?”  “Well, I want a wrestling contract.  I’ve been hitting the indie scene and am ready for the big leagues.”  “I’m afraid we don’t have any room on the roster.”  “Wait a sec” Jackie interjects “you just gave a contract to that guy…what’s his name…Dirk something.”  Bull answers “He got the last open spot on the roster.  I’m just capped right now.”  “Master Bull, I need this.  Don’t hold me back.  Give me the shot.  I’ll go wrestle whomever right now.”  “Ok, let’s try this.  Head to the ring and then we’ll see what happens.”  Jackie left to go to the ring.


Back in the ring, Fusion Valentine just came out.  She was promised a match tonight to determine the #1 contender.  Out comes Alicia Fox….or at least it was her music.  Instead, out comes Cactus Jackie like a woman on a mission.  As she makes it to the ring, out from the back comes Alicia Fox and she knocks down Jackie.  After kicking her in the ribs a couple of times, she gets in the ring.  The match goes for 18 minutes and just as Alicia was climbing the turnbuckle to do something, Jackie got up and pushed her off.  Alicia landed hard.  Fusion Valentine then nails the Fusion Reactor (a flying elbow) and makes the cover.  3 seconds later, she is declared the winner of the match and the #1 contender for the Women’s or Diva’s title – whichever she prefers.

 
Cactus Jackie gets in the ring and calls out Master Bull.  “This should have been my match.”  Bull replies “Sorry Jackie but that’s the way the ball bounces.”  “I’ll make you a deal” Jackie comments. “I challenge you to an arm wrestling match – right here and now in this ring.  If you win, I leave.  If I win, I get a contract.  Deal?”  Master Bull thought it over for a second and agreed.  A table was set up in the ring and a ref brought down.  The bell is rung and Jackie nearly takes Bull’s arm off.  Jackie has won.  Master Bull is nursing his arm.  “You won….but as I mentioned before, I don’t have a contract to give you.  You’re just going to have to wait.”  Master Bull starts to leave when Jackie gets on the mic again.  “I won’t be IGNORED.  You’ll have to deal with me sooner or later.”  Cactus Jackie then leaves in a huff.
 

We cut to the back again and there is El Chango.  He is sitting patiently and then in walks Senor Vampiro.  Vampiro says “Ok, you have 5 minutes and then I’m out of here.”  El Chango says “Thank you for coming.  First, I want to start off by saying that it wasn’t Master Bull who paid for your training…it was me.  I had this planned for some time.  Yes, I set you up to be mentored by the same person I dispatched…Pai Mei because he, like Handsome G, were doing absolutely nothing for me.  I did this because, I knew I was going to need a tag team partner.  Someone on the same page as me.”  Vampiro interrupted “You had the Mexicali Flyers as your partners.  What about them?”  Chango continued.  “It was my doing that the Flyers were sent away.  Watch this video.”  A video is shown where El Chango caused a distraction during the Flyers match with Medley and Maddox.  This distraction is what caused the Flyers to lose.  Once the video recap was done, El Chango continued.  “Knowing that I had to get rid of the useless weight the Flyers and Handsome G were burdening me with, I had to clear my mind of all distractions which included the fans so that I could concentrate on what was to come.  This is all my doing.  Senor Vampiro, I want you as my tag team partner.  Shed the burden of the fans and Pai Mei and join me.  Together, we can become champions without anyone holding us back.  I know that this is a dream of yours.  Let me be your guide and let’s accomplish this together.”  Senor Vampiro sat back and rubbed his chin.  “A lot of what you say makes sense.  I will go meditate on this.  Don’t come after me again.”  Vampiro gets up and leaves.  El Chango turns and smiles evilly at the camera.


Back to ring action, HP is already in the ring and calling down Pick and the Axe.  At first they don’t show so Casey takes the mic.  “Listen up Pain in the Ass, get your collective axes our here so that we can PICK you apart.  Axe and Pick make their way to the stage but stop there.  Dirk has his own mic.  “Listen Turtles reject.  The Axe and I work our own schedule.  We won’t have two nobodies such as yourselves calling us down.  In fact, I only signed a contract just earlier today so I’m not prepared for in-ring action.  But, if you two are in such a tizzy about fighting someone, I found a team for you to take on.


Out comes the Colons – Epico and Primo.  They head to the ring.  Dirk comments “Oh by the way, your tag team title spot is on the line here.  Have fun kiddies.”  Dirk and Mike turn to leave.


Both teams end up battling to a 30 minute time limit.  That prompted Dirk and Mike to rush the ring and take apart the already exhausted team of HP.   The Pick and the Axe stand over HP posing and mocking Casey and Bran-Don-Goh.  We are sure this is not over.


The main event of the evening is the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion Kane teaming with his brother The Undertaker to take on Brock Lesnar and a teammate of his choice.  First out comes Kane and the Undertaker.  They do all their pyro/funky light show.  Then the Beast’s music hits.  Out comes Brock Lesnar but he is alone.  Kane has a mic “Hey Prick, couldn’t find anyone to team with you?”  Kane laughs in the ring.  Lesnar doesn’t say a word but motions to the back.  New music hits and its….AJ Styles – the CSWA world champion.  Kane is shocked.  AJ shakes hands with Brock and they head to the ring.  AJ and the Undertaker start off in the ring.


A.J. Styles executes a STYLE'S CLASH....
The Undertaker attempts to defend against STYLE'S CLASH but is unsuccessful.
A.J. Styles is attempting a pin!!!
1...
The Undertaker kicks out of the pin!

The Undertaker executes a HIT WITH URN....
A.J. Styles reverses HIT WITH URN!
A.J. Styles executes a BACKFLIP KICK....
The Undertaker attempts to defend against BACKFLIP KICK but is unsuccessful.
 
A.J. Styles executes a REVERSE STF....
The Undertaker executes a TRIANGLE CHOKE....
The Undertaker straps in the TRIANGLE CHOKE.
A.J. Styles does not submit!
A.J. Styles tags out to Brock Lesnar
 
Brock Lesnar executes a POWERSLAM....
The Undertaker reverses POWERSLAM!
The Undertaker executes a CHOKE SLAM....
Brock Lesnar attempts to defend against CHOKE SLAM but is unsuccessful.
 
The Undertaker executes a CHOKE SLAM....
Brock Lesnar executes a POWER CLOTHESLINE....
Brock Lesnar tags out to A.J. Styles
 
The Undertaker rolled OC/TT
The Undertaker,  Kane double teaming for 1 rounds.
The Undertaker is a offensive (OC) double teamer.
The Undertaker executes a SLAM INTO CORNER....
 
Kane is a offensive (OC) double teamer.
Kane executes a FACE RAKE....
 
A.J. Styles executes a REVERSE STF....
 
Double teaming ends.
 
The Undertaker executes a CHOKE SLAM....
A.J. Styles executes a STYLE'S CLASH....
A.J. Styles is attempting a pin!!!
1...
The Undertaker kicks out of the pin!
A.J. Styles tags out to Brock Lesnar
 
The Undertaker executes a THROAT LIFT....
Brock Lesnar attempts to defend against THROAT LIFT but is unsuccessful.
 
The Undertaker executes a CHOKE SLAM....
Brock Lesnar executes a CHOKE ON ROPES....
 
The Undertaker executes a CHOKE SLAM....
Brock Lesnar executes a POWER CLOTHESLINE....
 
The Undertaker executes a THROAT LIFT....
Brock Lesnar executes a HURL OUT OF RING....
The Undertaker is on the outside.  The ref begins the count.
1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10
The Undertaker is counted out!!!
Brock Lesnar and AJ Styles win with a HURL OUT OF RING - Count Out over The Undertaker!!!
 
It is very odd that Undisputed Champion Kane only got in the ring once.  Undertaker and Kane hop back in the ring and continue to slug it out with their opponents.  Kane chokeslams AJ and Undertaker nails a boot to Lesnar’s face.  Kane then turns and clotheslines the Undertaker.  He then hits a chokeslam.  AJ is back in and nails Kane with a Styles’ Clash.  Brock pulls Undertaker out of the ring and hits an F-5 on the announcers table.  The table collapses.  AJ stands victorious in the ring while Brock stands over the Undertaker. 


That is all we have for now.  Things will continue to heat up until a boiling point is reached.  When that happens…watch out.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment