We are live here in Orlando and the night starts off with an
appearance from GM Master Bull. “I have
a few things to announce and address before the night begins so I will start
with this. I do not know where that
vignette at the end of the show came from but I will look into it. This is my show and I won’t have some hacker
screwing things up. Next, I want to
announce that come July 1st, there will be a roster shake up. Those who hold titles will not be part of the
move. Also, I did want to announce that
the Rock is here and will be defending the Undisputed title against Brock
Lesnar. Also tonight, you will see Big
Show and Kane taking on the Dudleys to see who will get the next tag team title
shot. Since both Dude Love and the
Mighty Casey won their respective matches, their encounter tonight will be
career vs title. Can the Mighty Casey
hold on to the belt this time?
Obviously, there is also some tension within Prestige Inc. and that is
one matter I want to discuss right now.
I’m calling you out Reid Rothchild.
Get you ass down here now.”
Reid and Raquel make their way down to the ring. Reid is wearing both the Elitist title and
his platinum medal given to him by Raquel.
(they are such a cute couple).
Reid gets in the ring with mic in hand. “Listen up you jackass. I am the Elitist Reid Rothchild and no one –
especially you – will tell me what to do.
I only came down here to show off my prized possessions – including the
lovely Ravishing Raquel – to the lame-o masses gathered here. Once they see greatness, their lives will be
forever changed. I have done that and
now I am out of this pig sty.” Master
Bull’s turn: “Uh, no. I don’t think you
are going anywhere. This thing between
you and Medley. He is the rightful owner
of that title. If you really think
you’re as special as you think you are, you will hand it over right now.” They are interrupted by “the Axe” making his
way to the ring. Both Raquel and Reid
are standing tall. “Master Bull, I know
you said that my last shot at this was last night. I won but this fool won’t relinquish the
title. So I want to issue a
challenge. I want one more match against
Reid but this time, not only will his Elitist gold and platinum be on the line
but also the valet services of the Ravishing Raquel.” Reid was hollering “NO, Absolutely not!” This of course gave Master Bull the out he
was waiting for. “Ok Axe, you get the
match. So the stipulations will be: 1)
If Reid loses, he loses all of his property to the Axe – officially and for
good. 2) If you lose Medley, this is
your FINAL shot. But in Reid’s defense,
if he is putting such valuables on the line, what will you do?” Medley thought about it for a minute. “I’ve already been his lackey and I’m not
ready yet to put my career on the line seeing as how I’ve just got
started. I don’t have a lot of hair to
begin with so that won’t work.” Reid
then chimes in. “If you’re not willing to put your career on the line, how
about this. If you lose, not only do you
have to kneel in PUBLIC before me (like ZOD) and acknowledge that I am SUPERIOR
to you in every way but I also get to decide your wrestling fate. If I want to turn you into the next Gobblety
Gooker or Repo Man, that is my choice.
Also, if you end up wrestling for a title, I get to decide the types of
matches those will be. AND I get to do this for the rest of this year. What do you think chump?” Medley
wastes no time in replying. “I accept. I
have promised that that title will be around my waist and that will be my
promise to everyone here. Bring it
on. I’m ready now.” Reid chimes in “Not so fast. I seem to have more to lose than you on this
so I get to pick and I say we do this at Clash of the Champions in
August.” “Really?” Mike replies. “You
expect me to wait that long? I said I’m
ready now.” Master Bull then chimed in.
“You know, it’s not either one of yours call. It is MINE.
I am the GM. I get to make those
decisions. I agree with both of you. Today is not the day but neither is the
Clash. Medley, Reid, you get one
week. We will have this match when we
get to Detroit. There, these differences
will be settled once and for all.” Both
men agreed and then left but Raquel stayed behind much to the surprise of
Reid. She picked up the mic:
“You know, I should also have some say in this as I am on
the line too. So not only does that
lumbering ox have to kneel before Reid (Zod); he has to acknowledge ME as the
GREATEST valet of all time. Move over
Miss Elizabeth; Raquel has taken over.”
Master Bull agrees to add this in as an additional stipulation. Raquel then leaves the ring.
In the back, Prestige Inc has a meeting with Reid, Raquel,
the King Damian Sandow and Magnus in attendance. Monopoly Jr. is nowhere to be found. Sandow questions Monopoly Jr’s loyalty to the
team. Magnus states that he was left
behind after MJr decided to leave him high and dry. They collectively decide that Monopoly Jr
owes them an explanation and if he is not here next week, there will be hell to
pay.
Randy Orton is in the ring and calls out US Champion AJ
Styles. AJ comes out but remains on the
ramp. Orton says that he is next in line
and wants his title shot. Styles blows
him off and walks away. Master Bull
comes out and says that Orton will get his match next week.
Big Show and Kane take on the Dudleys to see who is next in
line for the World Tag Team title shot. The
match only goes 3 minutes after both Bubba and Devon were put through tables
and Devon ended up getting counted out.
Show and Kane say they are ready to become title holders again.
Samoa Joe comes out and says he has made the decision on
which title he wants to go after. He
says he is already in line for a US title shot so that leaves only one title
left – the World Heavyweight title. He
officially states he is challenging the CSWA champion Christian for a
match. Christian comes out and gets in
the ring. The two exchange a few words
and Christian shakes his hand and then leaves.
Next we have Dude Love, with his career on the line, taking
on the NEW Internet Media Champion the Mighty Casey. Master Bull comes out and says that this
match has lots riding on the line so this will be a lights out match. Dude Love MUST get a pin or submission win or
he is done. Both went toe to toe and
unbeknownst to us, the time limit was only left at 30 minutes. Both men beat the snot out of each other but
as soon as we knew it, the bell rang signaling the end of the match. The ref calls the match a draw and gives the
title back to Casey. After the match,
Dude Love grabs a chair and goes to hit Casey with it but he stops him, steals
the chair and blasts Dude in the head.
Dude Love falls out of the ring and rolls under it. Casey celebrates in the ring and then goes to
leave until he is attacked…again…but this time by MANKIND! Mankind hits a double arm ddt on the floor
and then leaves.
The main event tonight is HWF World Champion Brock Lesnar
taking on the Rock for the Undisputed Heavyweight title. There would be no countout or DQ here. There must be a winner. It was determined that if the Rock loses the
title tonight, he goes onto Legend status.
Rock starts off with a DDT and follows it up with a belly to belly
suplex. Brock powers back and goes for a
powerbomb but Rock neutralizes it. Rock
hits another DDT and Brock hits a monkeyflip.
Rock hits another belly to belly suplex and then gets tossed out of the
ring. He takes his time getting back in.
Brock gets tossed out but is back in fairly quick and nails a press and
slam for 2 count. Rock
hits another DDT and Brock chokes him on the ropes. Rocky with a spinebuster and Brock with 2
backbody drops. Rock nails a People’s elbow. Rock with a DDT (these must be pretty weak)
and Brock with a powerbomb. He then tosses
Rocky out of the ring but he is back quickly.
Rocky hits a spinebuster, goes for the pin but Brock kicks out at
1. Rock poses with the People’s
Eyebrow. Brock shoves Rock but he locks
in a sharpshooter. Lesnar doesn’t
submit. Rock lays the smackdown and
Brock hits a powerslam. Rocky brings in
a chair into the ring and drops it when Lesnar hits a power clothesline. Rocky shakes it off and nails a DDT onto the
chair. He discards the chair and makes
the cover. The ref counts 1-2-3. The Rock is still the Undisputed Champion.
That is all for now.
Stay tuned for more.
No comments:
Post a Comment