Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_10.10

Hello fans. We have some huge news from the CSWA. At the last show, William Regal came out. “Well, I have some news that I wish to share with all of you. This is news that will turn the world of professional wrestling on its ear. This news is so great that I have actually been forbidden to say anything on the subject. In fact, our illustrious owner Jeff Meyers wanted to provide that information himself so without further ado, I give you the owner of the CSWA, Jeff Meyers.” At this time, Jeff appeared on the big screen. “Thanks William. I appreciate you letting me pass this along. Well, it has been a long time coming. The CSWA, with the help of the great William Regal, has signed possibly the greatest acquisition ever. This is bigger news than Kurt Angle returning. This is bigger than our signing of Mohammed Hassan. Ladies and Gentlemen…This person we have signed is bigger than life He single-handedly brought professional wrestling to the mainstream. If it were not for this person, wrestling would not be what it is today. I present to you now, the greatest wrestler to ever step into the ring…..the IMMORTAL HULK HOGAN!” At this announcement, Hulk Hogan appeared from behind the curtains and posed for the crowd while the song “Real American” played. Hogan posed, shook hands and high-fived with the fans as he made is way down to the ring. It was extremely emotional. Hogan was handed a mic. “Thank you. Thank you. Well brother, the immortal one is BACK. You wanted me back in the ring and here I am. I have signed a new agreement with the CSWA and I am here.” The fans exploded with applause. Hogan waited for them to calm down a bit before continuing. “I have been away for so long. I missed the ring. I know I missed you, the fans. I needed to get myself back in shape; mentally and physically. I needed to wait till I was ready and when I was, the CSWA was there to support me in my return to the ring.”

At this time, you hear clapping (mocking) from one individual standing at the top of the ramp. It was MW3. He had a mic too. “Well, welcome back Hulk. Never thought I’d see you step foot in a ring again. What are you here for? Do you have something to prove? Well, I’ll tell you this. The CSWA is made up of the greatest wrestlers in the business. We are all here busting our asses and the last thing we need is for some washed up-has been to make waves and disrupt the flow we have going on here. Now, I’m not here to ridicule you or anything but I sincerely hope you are here to make things better for everyone and not be the “glory hound” that we all know that you are used to being. “ Hulk interrupted him here. “Who are you? And what makes you think you can come out here and disrupt my addressing the fans?” MW3 continued “My name is MW3. I have been with the CSWA since its conception. I would like to think of myself as the “rock” of the company. I’m not a heavyweight. I’m just a tough SOB trying to make it in this cut-throat sport just like anyone else.” Hulk resumed “Well Brother. I must say this, brother. You have certainly gotten the attention of this, how did you put it ‘washed-up has been’ . You say that you are the rock of the CSWA brother? Well, I am here to tell you that the Hulkster is here to stay…brother. I am looking for a challenge and I think you would be a great place to start. Now, I know that the PPV just happened and I’d like for my first match to be at the next PPV. What do you have to say about that brother?” MW3 said “Hulk, it would be a pleasure to meet you in the ring for your first CSWA match. I accept.” MW3 made his way down to ringside and got in the ring. He then shook Hulk’s hand and as he turned to leave, Hogan clotheslined him from behind. He then stomped on him, picked him up, threw him into the ropes and hit a big foot to face. He then bounced off the ropes and connected with the leg drop. All of a sudden, the fans turned on Hogan. They began to boo him. Hogan just posed in the ring flexing and putting his hand to his ear just soaking it all in. He then left as two refs made their way to the ring to check on MW3. He was ok and was able to walk out on his own. I am sure that MW3 will have something to say about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment