Hi fans, welcome to our next installment. Apparently, one of
the biggest names in the industry did not get picked for any title match. That man’s name is Sheamus. Sheamus was asked what belt he wanted to
challenge for. He thought about it for a
moment to size up the champs. “Well, if I challenge for the North American
title held by Kurt Angle, I could win that one and rename it the International
Championship. But if I wanted to go that
route, I’d be better going after the IC title held by the Rock. But when I really think about it, the World
title picture is where I want to be. So
I’ve made my decision. Hunico, I
challenge you for your shot at the World Heavyweight title.”
Sheamus went down to the ring and was met by Hunico. It only took 9 minutes but Sheamus got the
win after Hunico got counted out.
Super Warrior then came down with a challenge of his
own. “Hear me Warriors, I am here this day to throw down the
gauntlet in true WARRIOR style! Nigel McGuinness! I challenge YOU
for your spot as #1 contender for the X-Division Title Strap. I will give you
credit Nigel you are a good wrestler but a WARRIOR beats a wrestler any day of
the week! Your limitless arrogance will be your downfall... Your
defeat will be the first step of MANY on my climb up the mountain of
IMMORTALITY!!! ”
Nigel then came
out with a mic of his own. “Well, for a
minute there I thought we were partners.
I guess not anymore. If I go back and watch our tag match, it was I
who carried you. If my memory serves, I
carried your sorry ass through the match.
It will be with pleasure that I put you in your place.
Just before
Nigel could head to the ring, the asst. GM Master Bull came out with a mic of
his own. “Alright, the two of you. This is a sanctioned match but with a
twist. I don’t want anyone coming back
to me complaining ‘I got counted out, I really should have won’ so this will be
a falls count anywhere match with a 45 min time limit. Now, get er done.”
I almost
expected to see this match never leave the ring. Finally when it did, Super warrior stole a
chair from ringside and nailed Nigel in the head drawing blood. Nigel went down like a sack of potatoes. SW got the 1-2-3 and is now the top contender for the X-division title
and McGuinness moves to a lower position for the North American title.
Cactus Jack
came out for his next match which is being streamed live to Facebook and YouTube. His opponent is Eric Young. Cactus was able to retain the title but
something else happened. During the
match, Cactus took the chair that SW borrowed from ringside to introduce EY’s
face to. It just so happens that the
ringside seat belonged to The Mighty Casey.
He was pretty hot seeing his seat (and there was nowhere else for him to
sit) being used by Cactus. He tried to
yell at Jack but was pretty much ignored.
Casey stormed out.
By some fluke in the system, “The Elitist” Reid Rothchild
was set up in the wrong federation. He
was granted a title shot at the HWF X-Division title but since he is not HWF,
he was removed and that spot will remain vacated unless something else happens.
Reid was nonetheless happy about this so he challenged Chris
Sabin for his shot at the Western States Heritage title. Before the match could start, Mr Meyers came out
and declared that if Sabin loses, he is out.
If Rothchild loses, well, he be out on his ass. Fortunately for Reid, he
did not need it and in 5 minutes was able to get the win after Sabin was pinned
by the figure four (his shoulders never came up after the ref counted to
3). Chris Sabin is now gone and
Rothchild has earned his spot.
It has also been announced that the Warzone PPV will be
happening this week in Tampa, Fl.
More to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment