Hello fans. Well, I
knew it was going to be an interesting ride and we have crowned all of our new
champions to take us into the future.
For the HWF:
World Champion - RVD
IC Champion – The Rock
North American Champion – Kurt Angle
X-Division Champ – Daniel Bryan
For the CSWA:
World Champion - Christian
US Champion – Rey Mysterio Jr
Western States Heritage Champion – John Cena
Media Champion – Cactus Jack
World Tag Team Champions – Big Show and Kane
Undisputed Heavyweight Champion - RVD
If you’ve followed us before, you will know that Big Show
and Kane have been the tag team champs before and for a time, they were
unstoppable. It will be interesting to
see if they can replicate that success.
We knew that there was going to be some fallout and it was apparent
that at the house show in San Diego, CA, it all started.
Donnie B and MW3 came down to the ring. Donnie B took the mic first. “Well, it
appears that Reid Rothchild has gotten himself some muscle. ‘The Axe’?
Really? That is the best you
could come up with? I made the decision
that when entering the tag team tournament, I wanted a partner who I may not be
able to totally trust but I know that when the time comes, he has my back. Everyone, I want to introduce you to MW3.” He handed the mic to his tag team
parter. “You know Axe, I had you totally
beat in that singles match. Feet on the
ropes? Really? No trunk pulling? Come on man, get creative. Not only did you cost me the chance for a
singles title, you cost us a shot at the tag team belts. So, in the spirit of competition, why don’t
you and your monkey’s ass of a partner come down and take a beating like real
men.” Immediately, the big screen came
on with and there was Reid and the Axe. “Awww,
look at them standing there in the ring…isn’t it cute?” said Reid. “Axe, I picked you as my partner because I
know you are here to kick some Axe (bwwaaaahhahahahaha) but in all seriousness,
we’d love to come down but, mmm, not today. See, I’m taking the Axe here for a day on the
town. When people see me, they are taken
in by my magnificence. I’m from the
Elite part of society and Mike here will soon be too. You see him today as a grunt (Medley turned
and looked at him weird) but I will show everyone that he is upper-echelon..just
like me. We will deal with you on our
terms.” At that point, Medley and
Rothchild attacked MW3 and Donnie B in the ring until DB was able to toss Reid
out of the ring and MW3 clotheslined the Axe from the ring. Both were shouting obscenities at each other
until Axe and Reid opted to continue to run away. Donnie B and MW3 shook hands and then also
left the ring.
Coming out next was the CSWA World Heavyweight Champion Christian. He came out wearing his gold and took to the mic
also. “I’m here to address just one person…RVD.
I want you to come down here to explain your actions after our title
match.” He is interrupted by “IF YOU
SMELLLLLLLLLL…..WHAT THE ROCK….IS….COOKIN.”
The IC Champion made his way to the ring and took the mic from
Christian. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA! Christian, I know that you are the CSWA World
Champion but now it is the Rock’s time and the Rock wants to address our
beloved champion RVD. The Rock wants to
know why RVD stabbed the Rock in the back?
Why he kicked the Rock when the Rock was down? Why RVD is the biggest piece of monkey crap
ever to lace up a pair of boots. The
Rock has a problem with this and expects the champ to come down and face the
Rock here…in this ring.” RVD came out
but stayed on the ramp. He too had a mic
in hand. “Rocky, I’ll get to you in a
sec. Christian, I did exactly what you would
have done…I just did it first. Don’t
hate. Be happy. It’s 4:20 somewhere. Rocky, yeah, I beat ‘the People’s’ champ. I took what is rightfully mine – the world
title. And thanks to Christian ‘doing
the job’, I’m also the Undisputed Heavyweight Champion. I’ve been here before after taking the title
from Benoit all those years ago and now, I’m right back on top and I don’t plan
on going anywhere.” There was some
silence as Christian and Rock traded some facial expressions and Christian
motioned for the Rock to answer. “Well, the Rock has someplace he wants you to
go. The Rock wants you to take a trip.
Not a very long one..it’s really close. It’s
called the Smackdown hotel. You can find
it at the corner of Know Your Role blvd and Jabroni drive. In fact, let the Rock take you there right
now.” With that the Rock dropped the mic
and charged after RVD. RVD took off like a scalded dog. The cameras caught all the backstage action
and saw RVD hop into his new Ferrari and drive off just as the Rock came around
the corner. “This isn’t over by a long
shot.” Rock was heard saying. Christian
stayed at ringside and shook hands with his “peeps” before heading to the back.
We have a couple of new pieces of information. We also hired a couple of guys to start off
our first online media broadcast. One
guy calls himself Joe Jobber and the other calls himself Jimberg: the lil’
Bossman. The best way for us to describe
Jimberg is that he is a horrible ripoff of Gillberg who in turn was a rip off
from Bill Goldberg. The first media
match has Jimberg taking on Joe Jobber.
In 7 minutes and after two JimHammers and a spear, Jimberg was
victorious. After the match, Jobber
started to badmouth Jimberg and his family and friends. Jimberg invited him back in the ring but he
declined.
Next out we have Cactus Jack defending his Media title. Samoa Joe comes out to accept the
challenge. We noticed that “The Mighty
Casey” was sitting at ringside. Cactus
kept refusing to get in the ring and was dragging the start out. 7 minutes later, Joe has Cactus locked in the
rear naked choke. As Cactus was fading
out, he somehow managed to trip up the ref causing a DQ. Joe won the match but not the title. Joe took Jack to the outside and started to
beat on him again. He then threw Jack
over the ring barrier and Cactus landed in the lap of the Mighty Casey,
spilling his drink and nachos. Partially
covered in cheese and not really knowing what he was doing and where he was, he
pie-faced Casey and Casey fell down into the ringside chairs. He wasn’t happy and Cactus never acknowledged
him.
By this weekend, we hope to have the top 10s created so that
the champs can move forward with the defending of their respective titles.
More to follow.
No comments:
Post a Comment