Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wrestling Newsletter Year 5 (2010) 2.8

Hello fans. There was one piece of information we forgot to discuss in the last issue. Edge had gone in search for Mr. Meyers. He found him talking to the Hurricane. Hurricane had his bags packed and was thanking Mr. Meyers for the opportunity to wrestle. “You know Shane, you are always welcome back if you change your mind”. The Hurricane thanked him and in a homage to Snagglepuss, he “exited, stage left.” Edge approached Mr. Meyers and told him about what happened to Mr. Regal and asked if there was an opportunity for him to get another shot at Lashley. “Mr. Meyers, I know I can beat him. I did it once before. I really want this shot. What can I do to earn it?” “Well Edge, you certainly showed everyone what you can do. But, you did lose the belt right back to him. So, you ask what you can do. Well, the drawing for the Top 10 will be taking place and Donnie B and I will be running it in William’s absence. I tell you what though. I want you go out and wrestle Bobby in a non-title match. If you win, I will guarantee you a title shot at him. I won’t be able to guarantee when but it will be a shot. What do you say?” “Thanks Mr. Meyers. I won’t let you down.” Edge then headed off to the ring for his match against Lashley.

In a 25 minute battle that was a recap of their PPV match, Edge gets a win over the champ after delivering a Spear. He made the cover in the middle of the ring and got the 1-2-3. Edge is now in contention for the US title.

We also got back a reply from the Super Warrior. He had this to say:

A warrior doesn't back down from any challenge so consider yours accepted. The joke will be on you next time we meet, I will deliver the PUNCHline and I will have the last laugh! So sayeth the Super Warrior.

For the second week in a row, Hogan and Flair were put into a match against MW3 and the Super Warrior. This time, they were told that a World Tag Team title shot lay in the balance. This match only went 3 minutes. For the first two minutes, SW and MW3 double-teamed Hogan. Hogan came back with a back rake and then SW tossed him out of the ring. MW3 followed him out and delivered a superkick. Hogan went down. Flair jumped down to try to help him but the ref counted pretty fast and Hogan was counted out. MW3 and the Super Warrior now are in line for a tag team title shot.

HWF World Champion The Original Big Daddy Donnie B has stated that he will indeed put a title match on the line against AJ Styles if he loses in his quest for the X-division title.


More to follow…..

No comments:

Post a Comment