Sunday, December 13, 2009

Wrestling Newsletter Year 4 (2009)_12.7

Hello fans. The PPV is almost upon us. The Negronomicon has issued one final statement and asked that we post it here for all to read:

From the Desk of Negronomicon...

"Today it ends. For nearly ten years I have battles Donnie B, and for ten years I have held back. I have never shown Donnie B my dark side, and I realize now that the mercy I have shown him was for naught. Last year, when I triumphantly took the reins of the NWWA, I worked hard to make this the finest, most entertaining wrestling promotion the world have ever seen. Yet, I was placed with obstacles left and right. Wrestlers who were unappreciative of the opportunities they were given. Fans who were too stupid to understand what I was trying to do. And other wrestling promoters who, like vultures, hovered overhead just waiting to feast upon my corpse and the corpse of the NWWA.

These are truly trying times for me.

And now, thanks to the underhanded workings of the vulture in chief, Donnie B, I am forced to once again wrestle him. In Hell in the Cell. Nevermind the fact that I have already defeated him over and over again. Nevermind that I have a business to try to run in the face of rampant fan ignorant stupidity and wrestler malaise. Nevermind the fact that I have an ill family member that I should be with during this Christmas season.

But my heart is not troubled. Because I have forced Donnie B to fund my company when I defeat him, all will be well. Donnie B? Tonight I will show you my dark side. Tonight i will take you to places that you have never been to inside that ring. Tonight I will hurt you. And when you scream for submission, I will keep on hurting you.


You are about to enter a world of pain."

Donnie B was on hand and got to read this and also had a response for the Negronomicon:

“You know, Negronomicon, you are right. At the Hell in a Cell, this comes to an end. 10 years of having to carry your sorry ass around; 10 years of your constant complaining; 10 years of just having to put up with you and your antics. This is it. One of us is walking out of the cell and the other will be carried out on a stretcher. You have won many of the battles between us but now this is a war. The war ends tonight. No more hiding behind lawyers. No more padding around the ring. One on one. Winner takes all. You really have nothing to lose ‘whilst I will be risking an almost certain Academy Award nomination for Best Supporting Actor’ in kicking your sorry ass all over the cell. The time is now. In fact, a song will be written about this. Here is how it will go:

'Donnie B rode a blazing saddle
He was the shining star
His job to battle the Negronomicon near and far

The Negronomicon was about dominating by fear and hate
He turned everyone away
He made life miserable for those in his way

When the Negronomicon ruled the land
And fear was everywhere
A cry went out for a man with guts to take back the Fed
They needed a man who was brave and true with justice for all

Then out of the sun rode a man with a plan
And Donnie B was his name
Yes Donnie B was his name

He conquered fear and he conquered hate
He made the Negronomicon his Bitch
He won his federation back and held a torch to light the way'

There you have it. See you in the cell."

Stay tuned because the results should be up next unless an interview comes in before then.

No comments:

Post a Comment