Sunday, November 3, 2013

HWF/CSWA Wrestling Newsletter 2013 11.1

Hello fans and welcome back to our newsletter depicting the goings-on within the worlds of the HWF and CSWA.  We are hot off the heels of the Revenge PPV.  Some beefs got settled while others still continue but with new twists.

 

We start off with Casey Jones.  He was taken out by the team of Mick Foley, Abdullah the Butcher and the former SHIT (Saskatchewan Hardcore International title) champion Lance Storm.  Storm was Casey’s mentor for this match and Storm couldn’t let his new protégé defeat someone with the hardcore history that Mick Foley has so he turned on him.  Casey has since recovered and had this to say:

 

“Storm, I expected better of you.  I should have realized that someone who held such a SHITty title would in turn be a SHITty person.  I have spoken to Master Bull and he is granting me a match of my choice against you.  Also, Foley and Abdullah, I am not through with you either.  I will make Storm pay and then Abdullah, your mine and finally, Foley, we’ll settle this once and for all.”

 

As of this writing, Foley, Storm and Butcher could not be reached for comment.  I’m sure they will have a retort.

 

Brock Lesnar was injured in his cage match against John Cena.  The doctors are extremely reluctant to let Lesnar back in the ring but Brock claims he is a monster and he will not be sidelined under any circumstances. 

 

Bran-Don-Goh cut a promo after his match with the Super Warrior.  “Warrior, I have defeated you in true SUPER fashion.  In fact, I could say that I am now SUPERerior to you in every way.  You no longer have any meaning for me so I will take this time to throw out a challenge.  El Chango, you defeated Daniel Bryan for a very coveted title – the North American Championship.  I want a shot at that title and at our next show, I will take that title from you.”

 

New North American Champion El Chango (w/Handsome G) heard the call out and had this to say:  “Bran-Don-Goh, you seem to me to be a worthy challenger so I will accept your challenge for my title.  Put your name on the dotted line and I’ll see you in the ring.”

 

Owners “The Original Big Daddy” Donnie B and Jeff “the Hawk” Meyers had a meeting with Master Bull.  They made it clear that at this time, they were not taking their properties back.  Donnie B said “The show is still yours but Jeff and I think you have been bullying certain wrestlers around.  You are the GM but you have vendettas against wrestlers which should not be happening.  I’m a perfect example of that which is why I stepped away from the management role.”  Jeff then chimed in “We think you are doing a good job and the numbers don’t lie.  Attendance at the shows have been off the charts.  Sometimes you take things a little too far like overbooking the shows just so you can send people home…no.  And this thing with “the Axe”, a simple reprimand should have sufficed but you put yourself in a tag team match as a ref and you didn’t call it down the middle.  This bullying of the wrestlers has to stop.  We want you to attend a “say no to bullying” class.  This is a requirement if you want to remain as GM.”  Master Bull finally got a chance to speak.  “I appreciate what you are saying and will attend.  Just understand that when these people think they can cross that line, I’ll be there making sure they don’t.”  Donnie B chimed back in “And that is why we want you to remain as GM.  I, though, have an ulterior motive.  I am training for a one time return to the squared circle.  StarCade, in December, I will be back in the ring to have it out for the last time against the Negronomicon.  Our war has just gone on for too damn long.  I am ready once and for all to put this one to rest.”

 

So, we have our first match scheduled for StarCade.  Donnie B is returning to the ring to have it out once and for all against the Negronomicon.    

 

The returning Rey Mysterio came back in Championship fashion wrestling a title match of choice against Tornado en Fuego. Tornado and his partner El Dragon Insano lost a loser leaves town match.  They are on their way to wrestle over in Japan.  Mysterio was set to announce which title he wanted when Ryback came out.  Ryback said that he should be getting title matches, not someone who’s been on the shelf for the last 6 months.  Ryback challenged Mysterio for his title shot and Mysterio, not one to back down, accepted.  He did state though that if he defeats Ryback, Ryback will move to the CSWA and Mysterio will move to the HWF.

Prestige Inc was in the back discussing the PPV.  Sandow said that he was happy that Magnus got the win and if he could not be the champion, at least it would be kept in the family.  Magnus said that he’d do whatever it takes to make sure it never leaves the family.  Ravishing Raquel also received high praise for beating who everyone thought was the best Women’s wrestler out there Natalya Neidhart.  Raquel just said “keep them coming and I’ll keep sending them home empty handed.”  Reid was so impressed that he gave her a kiss on the cheek (awwwwwww).

We still don’t have any idea who the man in black is.  He seems to have something against Mr. Wrestling 4 as he keeps interfering in his matches.  Mr. Wrestling 4, after the PPV, had some harsh words for this mystery man.  “Man in Black…I don’t know who you are but know that you are a coward.  You are definitely no kind of man, that’s for sure.  If you were, you’d face me one on one in the ring and remove that stupid mask.  Or are you afraid?  Afraid I’ll tear you a new one?  There will be a time and a place and I’ll finally reveal your identity to the world.  It’s only a matter of time ‘friend’”. 

Announcer Marvelous Marc met up with former World and Undisputed Champion Christian.  When asked about what happened at the PPV, Christian turned to the camera and said “I was on top of the world.  I was turning back the best of the best…until John Cena came along.  Cena is a great competitor and proved that by beating me not once but twice.  I guess you could say I lost my “smile”.  I need to get my head on straight and I promise you that you will see me in the World title picture again.  Cena, I look forward to our next meeting.”

That is all we have for now.  Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment