Hello Fans. Well, we
start off this issue with, as we expected, his Royalness the European Champion
Damian Sandow heading to the ring to express his displeasure with his match up
at the Revenge PPV. “Shut up and listen
to me when I speak. I said SHUT UP! I am King Damian Sandow, European Champion
and the way Master Bull is treating me is very uncouth. I demand this GM come out here and explain
why I, the King and European Champion, must defend my title in a 4 way match
up.” Master Bull then came out and made
his way to the ring. “Listen Sandow”
Master Bull began. “YOU will address me
as either King or your Lordship. This is
a title I deserve and it commands respect even from a maggot like you.” “Watch it or I’ll bounce you out of here so
fast you won’t know what hit you. I make
the rule where you, the wrestlers in the back or even the fans like it or
not. I am the Law around here. What I say goes.” As soon as
he paused for a breath, music hits and out comes Law and Order –
Marshall William Pearl and Cowboy Shizzle (for some reason, he looked a little
beat up). “Whoa there partner,” Marshall
Pearl interjected, “you are the Law? I
think you are mistaken. The Cowboy and I
are the LAW. We are Law and Order and
that is what we bring to this cesspool.
You are very lucky to have us here otherwise you’d be so far over your
head, you wouldn’t know which way to turn.”
Cowboy Shizzle then spoke up “Marshall, you are right. This HONKY thinks he is the Law? Buddy, you couldn’t be more wrong. This is our turf. We do what we want, when we want.” Master Bull chimed back in “Yes, and that is
why I’m putting my foot down. I thought
signing the two of you would be good for business but instead, you really
haven’t done shit. Revenge’s PPV will be
the opportunity for all of you to show why you’re here. If I don’t like what I see, I may just have
to do something about it.” Magnus then
made his way down to the ring and stood by his Lordship. Shizzle got into Magnus’ face while the
Marshall and King jawjacked. All of a
sudden, fists started flying. Master
Bull got back on the mic “The four of you want to fight right now, then ring
the bell for a tag team match. Starts
right now.
The match begins and Prestige Inc dominate Law and
Order. Plenty of double teaming kept the
Marshall and Cowboy on the defensive for most of the match. After having their asses kicked for 17
minutes, Magnus gets the pin on Cowboy Shizzle after hitting a slingshot elbow
drop. But this was not before The
Elitist Reid Rothchild and Ravishing Raquel made their way down. They distracted Pearl so that he could not
make the save.
After the match, Reid and Raquel got in the ring. Reid got on the mic and called out the
Negronomicon. “I know you’re back
there. I want your ass in the ring so
that I can give you a proper beating.”
Seconds passed and nothing. “I
told you that you would get an Elite beating so if you’re any kind of man, get
out here.” Raquel then got on the mic
“This guy is no man. I think his trunk
is a little empty.” Reid and Raquel
laughed. Reid started to leave the ring
but before Raquel could, out comes Natalya Neidhart. Nattie ran to the ring and tackled Raquel. They rolled around for a few seconds before
Reid got back in the ring and tossed Nattie off of Raquel. Raquel screamed at her “You really want a
piece of me and you can’t wait? Fine. A Non-title match will allow me to kick your
ass just for fun.”
This match goes 16 minutes with Natalya taking it to the
Women’s champion. About 15 minutes in,
Natalya hurls Raquel out of the ring and right on top of Reid taking them
out. She drags Raquel back into the ring
and hits the Nattie by Nature and gets the 1-2-3. She grabs the title and stands over Raquel
arms raised for a moment before dropping the title on Raquel and leaving.
In the back, we see Negronomicon pacing around holding his
chest (what, does he think he’s having a heart attack or something) when in
walks Marshall William Pearl. Pearl asks
if N heard what Reid and Raquel have been saying. N said that he would be addressing it very
soon; much to the chagrin of Reid and his precious Raquel. A letter carrier then knocks on the door
saying he has a message for Negronomicon.
He opens the letter and all it says is “I’ll see you at Revenge.” I wonder what that means.
In other matches, Casey Jones took on Bran-Don-Goh. In 15 minutes, Casey Jones gets the win after
delivering a flying elbow drop. B was
distracted and put off after Super Warrior came out to distract him.
Next on the card was Mick foley vs Super Warrior. In a very short match, Super Warrior gets the
win after Mick was pinned after a Cobra Clutch.
This time, Mick was distracted by Casey Jones which allowed SW to get
the upper hand.
The Shield (Reigns, Rollins and the IM champion Dean
Ambrose) took on Big Show, Kane and Mr. Wrestling 4. This match went 24 minutes and the team
championed by Big Show took it to the Shield.
In the end, Kane disposed of Roman Reigns while Mr. Wrestling 4
dispatched Seth Rollins leaving Big Show to hoist up and hurl Dean Ambrose into
the audience. Ambrose does not make it
back to the ring and ends up getting counted out. Big Show, Kane and Mr. Wrestling 4 get a
win. After the match, the Shield hit the
ring with chairs and take out Show and Kane.
Dean Ambrose ends up hitting a chicken wing face buster on Mr. Wrestling
4. Ambrose stands tall over the prone
masked man while Reigns and Rollins pose.
Spider Violet was in the back and she was asked if she would
accept the stipulation that if she were to lose the match, she would quit. She said that she is the better wrestler and
would prove it. If somehow Fusion
Valentine got a win, then she didn’t deserve to be in the ring. She accepted the stipulation but then threw
another one of her own out. She said
that if she makes Fusion scream I Quit, Fusion would end up being her valet and
would have to do everything she says for until the December PPV. Fusion Valentine walked up and said she would
agree to this and that Spider best go pack her bags and be ready to depart as
she will be showing her the door after Spider screams I Quit. Spider just said “don’t count on it.” Fusion walked away and said “whatever”.
In the back, HWF World Champion Brock Lesnar was in the
house and approached Master Bull saying he’d like to see some action
tonight. Master Bull slipped him the
name of a strip club on a business card and then realized that he was referring
to a match. “Head to the ring and I’ll
send someone out.” Master Bull walked
away and Brock looked at the business card before smiling and putting it into
his pocket.
World Champion Brock Lesnar was in the ring waiting for his
opponent. Out ends up coming Negronomicon. He really didn’t want to be there. “I’m a CSWA performer, not HWF. And besides, I don’t have to take this
abuse.” His plea fell on deaf ears as
the bell rang and Lesnar circled him like a vulture. Brock begins by hitting the F-5. The beatdown was short lived as by the 3
minute mark, Negronomicon knew that Master Bull set this up on purpose so after
getting tossed out of the ring, Negronomicon just kept walking. Brock Lesnar wins the match by countout DQ.
In the back, Brock runs into CSWA and Undisputed Heavyweight
Champion Christian. Brock says “Hey,
I’ve got a present for you.” He hands
him the strip club card. “Don’t say I
don’t ever give you anything. And, by
the way, when it comes back down to Champion vs. Champion, I will walk out this
time with that Undisputed title.”
Christian came back “Thanks Brock, being a married man and all, this
isn’t your thing. But in the same note,
so is NOT being the Undisputed Champion.
Much to your disappointment, I will in fact be the one walking out with
the title.” Brock and Christian had a
stare down with neither man backing away.
Over in the HWF, 3 wrestlers have banded together to call
themselves the A-Team. This is composed
of Alberto Del Rio, Austin Aries, and Antonio Cesaro. They went to the ring for a match and called
out any 3 wrestlers to take them on. Out
comes 3MB. This was another typical
beatdown on the poor 3 Man Band. Between
Del Rio and Aries, they kept the action going while Cesaro saw almost no
action. At about the 16 minute mark,
Alberto hits a double arm breaker on Drew and just before he goes for the pin,
Aries tags himself in. He hits an
unbelievable dropkick and steals the win.
Del Rio and Aries begin arguing over who should have made the pin and
Cesaro just walks off.
In the back, Aries is stopped for some questions. It was brought up that he was supposed to be
teaming with James Storm and Bully Ray. “You know, both of those guys are more
interested in singles action but I can’t blame them. I decided to align myself with Alberto Del
Rio and Antonio Cesaro. There was a
little miscommunication but we’ve got it ironed out. You know the leader of the team is supposed
to be the one calling the shots.” Del
Rio walks up. “YOU’RE the leader of the team?
When did this happen? Listen
esse, I’m the one from a wrestling family, not you. I was born into this sport, not you. If anyone were going to be a leader, it would
be me.” They start arguing again and
Antonio Cesaro walks up. “SHUT UP
already. We had one match and are
already bickering like children. Grow
up. And besides, if any of us is a team
leader, it is undeniably me.” The three
kept bickering as the camera turned off.
3MB was in the back and they stated that they wanted another
shot at the A-Team so one more match is being added to the Revenge PPV and that
will be 3MB taking on the A-Team in a Thumbtack deathmatch.
Stay tuned. More to
come.
No comments:
Post a Comment